Tuesday 16 July 2013

This is how facebook graph search looks!!!


As we all know facebook is changing every day. Moreover, we discuss about this everyday on my blog. Today I am giving a clear picture about how exactly Facebook Graph search looks like. You can see the major changes in this image. 



New friends request, messages, notifications have come at the right side. You can make out these changes in this old look of Facebook.


If you haven’t likes any pages till now, then it will give even suggested page like list. 


Additionally, with the help of new graph search update you can check, People I may know, My friends, Photos of my friends, Music my friends like, Movies my friends like, Restaurants nearby, Games my friends play, and Photos I have liked.    

This graph search gives a clear picture of you and your friends’ latest activities in seconds. Interesting isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment